Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Restful and Fun Day


















Today's blog is going to be a lot of pictures and not a lot of writing. I am going to bed early..because we have to be up super early to catch shuttles and appointments. I am getting ready to go to take my meds, take a hot bath and then bed with a book. The pictures you see are from my nature walk with Karen yesterday and from the Fashion Square today. I took pictures of lots of cool stores that I never get to see in WA but only on TV. Some of you might recongize them and some won't. We had a lot of fun just looking at everything. But no worries, even after seeing all the great fashion and stores..Macy's is still my favorite. The people in the city are so nice and very helpful. We got to see some different parts of the city today and then when we got to Scottsdale, I fell in love..Wow! That is all I can say. I wish we would have had more time to explore because I know there was so much we didn't see..but bus fare is expensive and we have to take 3 transfers to just get there, almost an hour and a half ride. But someday when I am better, I am going there on vacation...Anyways tomorrow back to the grind of doctors and tests. Thanks for the prayers. I am so glad that we got a break from the medical center and all the sickness surrounding us. Love to all, Love, becca

No comments:

Post a Comment